Deep Baritone, Enthusiastic, Friendly, Strong
• Richard Archer is registered with Voice123 since 2011-11-28.
Richard Archer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Richard Archer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Richard Archer started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Richard Archer is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Richard Archer does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Richard Archer was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I am blessed with a deep Baritone voice, I am smooth and professional for presentations, warm and deep for narrations, Fun and upbeat for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Ever since I was 14 I've been mistaken for my father or the "man of the house" on phone calls. People tell me I have a rich, baritone voice and that I should be on the radio. Well after much procrastination I made the trip over to the WSIC radio station in Statesville NC early in 2011. During the interview the station manger kept asking me: "Are you trying to sound deeper than you are?" The station quickly welcomed me with open arms and made me the "Voice of the station" shortly thereafter. I have now done over 100 radio commercials and a live radio show every Saturday morning. I'm now looking to expand my voice work in other directions.
I've been working at the WSIC radio station in Statesville NC since early February 2011. They trained me to use their recording equipment and coached me on my delivery. I am now the voice of WSIC: I have recorded over 100 radio commercials and I host a Saturday morning radio show.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a fully functional studio at a local radio station where I work and I am quite proficient with Adobe Audition 1.5 and Audacity.
I can provide professional service and quick turnaroud. I've produced over 100 radio commercials and I understand the importance of getting the job done right the first time.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Richard Archer by email or phone, please click here.