Character Specialist, Conversational, Friendly
* Bilingual: Fluent in both English and Tagalog (Filipino) languages. (ASIAN NICHE)
* Commercial: Very versatile- Warm, friendly, guy next door, playful, and sincere.
* Narration: Very versatile-Believable and sincere storyteller. Engaging narrator.
* Industrial/Medical Narration: Very professional, believable, sincere, soothing, friendly; well versed in medical terminology, warm, friendly, sincere.
* Character: Wide range of characters (nutty detective, skater dude, nerd, teenager, and more)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a wide variety of accents, dialects and characterizations that I can perform, below is a complete list:
General Asian Accent
Spanish (Chicano) Accent
New York/New Jersey
British (Northern England)
American North Eastern
American Southern (Deep South)
Animated Characters and Sounds
Animal Characters and Sounds (Real/Animated)
Demons and Devils
Young Hero/Leading Man
Professor, Scientist, Teacher
Thuggish (or Street/Gangsta)
My Voice Experience
For Additional Bookings & Inquiries including SAG-AFTRA contact:
LOS ANGELES - Synergy Talent Agency 818.995.6500
CHICAGO - Play Talent Agency 414.688.8564
- Video Games (Interactive, Mo-Cap)
- Narration, etc
- Voicemail, IVR
Professional Voiceover Clients Include (Partial List):
- Subway Restaurants
- Ace Technologies (Philippines)
- Mabuhay Airlines (Phillipines)
- Humanitarian Aide Africa
- ToonZone Studios
Recording experience in many local (Orange County - So. CA) and Los Angeles area studios including:
ORANGE COUNTY RECORDING STUDIOS
- AudioVision (Santa Ana, CA)
- Lyon Recording Studios (Newport Beach, CA)
- The Omen Room (Garden Grove, CA)
- Studio 770 (Brea, CA)
- Sound Affair (Santa Ana, CA)
LOS ANGELES VOICEOVER RECORDING STUDIOS
- The Voicecaster (Burbank, CA)
- VoiceTrax West (Studio City, CA)
- ToonZone Studios (Los Angeles, CA)
- MJ Lallo Productions (Burbank, CA)
MICK WINGERT'S VO COMMUNITY (Burbank, CA)
VO Workout Group Member (Current)
MJ LALLO PRODUCTIONS (Burbank, Calif.)
Intermediate Commercial/Animation Voice over (MJ LALLO)
Studied skills of commercial/animation voice over acting using a combination of lectures and hands on experience. Focused on radio commercials, narration, and animation/character voices.
VOICE COACHING W/ GINNY MCSWAIN, ANIMATION DIRECTOR (VoiceTrax West)
Voice-over Student. Current and continued refinement of VO training and mentor-ship by four-time Emmy Award Winner, Ginny McSwain.
JUNE CHANDLER'S ACTORS WORKSHOP @ ZYDECO STUDIOS (Studio City, Calif.)
Actors Image (On-Camera w/ June Chandler)
Commercials A-Z (On-Camera w/ Hal Sweezy)
Commercial II (On-Camera w/ Hal Sweezy)
Nuts and Bolts of Acting Technique (On-Camera w/ June Chandler)
Improv I (Dick Valentine)
JAMES HONG'S ACTING STUDIO (North Hollywood, CA)
Acting Student. Current and continued refinement of VO training and mentor-ship by working VO actress/coach April Hong.
ACADEMY OF RADIO AND TELEVISION BROADCASTING (Huntington Beach, Calif.)
Trained on Programming, Commercial Production, News, Music Directing, Interviewing and Talk Radio, Voice Overs, Station Promotions, Multi-track Digital Production, News Journalism, Program Directing, Rating and Research, Broadcast Sales, Personality Radio, Station Management, and More!
DEL MAR MEDIA ARTS (Irvine, Calif.)
Voice over 1 (Bud/Bunny Barth)
Studied skills of voice over acting using a combination of lectures and hands on experience. Focused on radio commercials, narration, and animation/character voices, as well as industrial work, demo production, and marketing.
Voice Over 2 (Bud/Bunny Barth)
Studied voice over using more advanced material. Material chosen specifically to my needs.
Voice Over 3: Spokesperson (Bud/Bunny Barth)
Trained in the skills necessary to perform the work of a spokesperson in industrial and trade-show work. Trained to be proficient on the TelePrompTer and the wireless ear prompter.
Voice Over 4: (Bud/Bunny Barth)
Radio theater, audio books, dialects
Studied skills to perform vocal work in radio theater and books-on-tape. The regional dialects of New York, American Southern, American North Eastern, and British were developed.
Voice Over 5: Advanced Animation (Robert "The Gun" Gunton)
I was mentored by Animation VO Actor Bob Gunton where at I was trained in intensive advanced work on animation voices. Learned to create and sustain original characters.
Voice Over 6: Advanced Narration (Allison Moffett)
Mentored by VO Actor/Coach Allison Moffett where at I refined my interpretation skills, focus, and delivery for strength and consistency. Covered and studied material such as travelogues, The History Channel, Biography, and instructional tapes and videos.
VOICERCISE (Mission Viejo, Calif.)
Advanced Voice Over Workout (Beverly Bremers)
Current and continued refinement of VO training and mentor-ship by working VO actor/coach and musical recording artist Beverly Bremers.
My Studio Equipment
* Neumann TLM 102
* Warm Audio WA12
* Focusrite Saffire 8i6
* FMR RNC 1773
* Adobe Audition
* Mac Mini
* ISDN (Additional costs. By appointment only)
I have a Bachelors in Business Management and was a former Sales and Marketing Specialist. This helps tremendously with my voiceover projects because I can contribute many of the foundations I have learned from my education and experience. I love my job as a voice actor!
- Bilingual (English/Tagalog)
- Fast Turn-Around
- Professional Service
- Improv Skills
- Wide array of Accents, Characterizations and Sound Effects.
- Asian Niche
When it comes to commercials/animation/narration; you can't go wrong with Reinier! He has this amazing tonal quality that is believable and fun, for video games and anime projects with the superb ability to make hundreds of unique and real sounds.
If you need a audition submission immediately, Reinier has a professional-grade home recording studio set-up for your needs and specifications. ISDN is available. (appointment only) What else are you waiting for?
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Reinier De Vera by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Reinier De Vera is a Standard subscriber.
Reinier De Vera does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Reinier De Vera was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Reinier De Vera does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Reinier De Vera was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.