Classic, Warm, English, Classy, Youthful
• Philip Baird is registered with Voice123 since Jun 09, 2009.
Philip Baird does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Philip Baird was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Philip Baird started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Philip Baird is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Philip Baird does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Philip Baird was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Schooled at the world famous English Public School, Harrow, I have a warm deep voice with a classic English accent. With a decent amount of theatrical experience I also have the ability to turn my voice to many accents, dialects and characterizations. I have a broad range of age at my disposal, easily able to perform a spritely youthful teenager right up to a smooth, professional middle aged man. Approachable and clear, this is a voice that will suit a variety of possible applications, right from a fun commercial to a stern presentation or narration. Easily directed and willing to please, I am positive my voice will suit your needs. Please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Upper-Class English, West Country English, Cockney English, Russian, French, Scottish, South African, Australian, Geek, Cartoon, Voice of God, Camp
My Voice Experience
Having just left the British Army as an officer cadet at The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, I was struggling with what to do with my career. With a father already established as a voice-over talent, i thought i might turn my hand to what i think is a wonderfully fun and exciting career prospect. New to the industry myself, i do however have a decent amount of experience from the theatre in numerous acting roles whilst at school and at university. With friends having told me for many years that my voice could easily be used in adverts and narrations, i am finally coming round to their thinking!
Educated at Harrow School
University of Nottingham
Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
Father an established Voice Over Talent - much handed down knowledge
Current job in IT
A keen interest in Film and Music
My Studio Equipment
Audix Microphone with a euro rack pre amp
Loads of dialects to choose from... just send me an email and I'll be happy to help you out
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Philip Baird by email or phone, please click here.