Friendly, Engaging, Character, Guy Next Door, North-Eastern
Friendly, engaging and personable voice with a North-East tinge, very easy to listen to - perfect for commercials and narrations.
With a wide variety of tones and accents, however, different deliveries can of course be used for certain projects - have ranged from foreboding/sinister Murder Mystery Book advertisements to fun and chirpy Dog Food adverts.
I am also a professional singer (pop, soul, rock styles; Bass, Baritone and Tenor operatic style)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Kingston, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Main voice: Friendly, personable, North-Eastern-tinged but not too strong.
British English Received Pronunciation (BBC
English - Geordie, Teesside (North East)
English - Yorkshire
Scottish - Glaswegian
Welsh (generic); American (various); French; German; Russian; Australian (Generic).
Some experience in German speaking
ULTRA DEEP Barry White voice (think "The Claw" from Inspector Gadget!)
My Voice Experience
"Peter is a brilliant talent and a true professional. He takes direction well and delivers work to an extremely high standard. I would whole heartedly recommend him.
- Angie Thomas, Commercial Director"
My recordings have included several advertisements for Titan Books (broadcast on the Alibi channel) trailers for Archon Film productions, and phone menu systems and adult story recordings for 4D Interactive, as well as advertisements and trailers for various local colleges and sports clubs.
I have also been a hobbying actor since college, and enjoy providing character voices for projects.
I have been a professional musician, singer and performer for twenty years, have a London West End residency as a singer/actor/musician in a late-night cabaret and burlesque show, and I also work as a singing teacher.
Projection, breathing control, tone, styling and tempo are all things I teach my students, and some of them come to me not just for music lessons but for speech lessons as well.
My recordings have been picked up by labels in America, Germany, France and the UK.
My Studio Equipment
I record at a professional studio, with a range of different mics and processors. My current preferred mic is a Blue Bluebird running through a Joe Meek VC1Q Pre-amp, and treated afterwards with the Eddie Kramer Waves compressor and EQ for a really warm, inviting sound.
Files are recorded on Logic X.
Finished files can be sent by Email, DropBox, WeTransfer, or through the post on a USB stick or CD. AIF or WAV files are the standard formats, but MP3 versions are not a problem at all.
Music producer and composer - also available to provide music for your project.
Some experience in German and French speaking
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Peter Falconer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Peter Falconer is a Standard subscriber.
• Peter Falconer was last active on Voice123 319 days ago