VERSATILE EXPERIENCED ACTOR
• Paul Fowles is registered with Voice123 since 2004-01-05.
• Paul Fowles started his/her voice over career in 1993.
• Currently Paul Fowles is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Paul Fowles was last active on Voice123 113 days ago
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
TORONTO, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Please See Resume
My Voice Experience
HEIGHT: 5’7 COAT: 38 SHOE: 8 HAIR: Brown WAIST: 32”
WEIGHT: 150lbs SHIRT: 16 INSEAM: 28" EYES: Green Union (ACTRA)
Forensic Factor Lead Discovery Channel
The Ghosts of Dickens’ Past Actor Cinar Films
The Rev Principal Sunny Days Productions
History’s Courtroom Actor Screenlife/ Leading Case Prod
Desastre Actor Petersburg Films
Masterminds Actor Red Apple Entertainment
Hx Lead Friendly Productions
Madam Robert Lead Digital North Media Inc.
Clowns After Midnight Principal Long Pigs Productions
Flanders – First & Last Actor YAP Films
Komodo Principal Toya Films
Fairy Tails Actor Lynn McPherson Producer
My Hypothetical Sex Life Principal 64 dollar Productions
The Shop (Pilot) Lead McLean Productions
Out Of The Closet Principal Joe Kisack
O’s Lead Bigsby’s Prod
Off the Screen Lead Consistant C Films
Memory-Gap Lead Anderson-Bradford Prod.
Giving Thanks Actor Willow Productions
What’s Your Routine? Lead Alexander Xs Chung.
Cootie Freak Principal MythMakers Productions
(TV Pilot) Principal Lisa Warner Producer
The Power Of The Chip Principal Anti-Plot Productions
Becoming Nathan Principal (V-O) Kayhan Productions
The Look-A-Like Project (as Michael Douglas) Principal Brian Joseph Davis
Mystery Theatre Various Murder Mystery Canada
The Pyramids of Marathon/ Talk Various Female Eye Film Fest
How Sad For Us Dieter Gorilla Cabaret Prod.
Angels in the Laundromat Johnny Brave New Playrights
Much Ado About Nothing Borracchio Centerstage/Fringe Festival
COMMERCIAL/VOICE-OVER AND DEMO/ MUSIC VIDEO/PRINT LISTS- AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
*Simulated Patient: U of T - Mount Sinai Hospital *Scene Study: Mark High- Studio, VAN.
*Acting for Film/TV: Mark Bauer -William Davis Centre, VAN *Voice/Acting : Cecilia Smith- VAN.
*Commercial Voice Over: Stewart Horsley - M.C.S. Studio TOR
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Paul Fowles
SPECIAL SKILLS: Hockey, Swimming, Skiing (snow/water), Snowboarding, In-Line Skating, Volleyball, Vocal Range: Rock Tenor, Percussionist, Cartoon and Character Voices, Various Accents, Speaks a little French, Licensed Driver (Std/Auto),Basic Juggling
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Paul Fowles by email or phone, please click here.