Rich, Clean, Bold, Warm, Toned, Energetic, Event
My vocal style and background has been in Master of Ceremony roles and stadium announcer roles. I also have a strong background in Radio Advertising and Public Relation messages. My voice is flexible but is a rich, warm voice ideal for commercials, infomercials, TV copy, or audiobooks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents and dialects that can be performed are Southern/Rural Male, African American Male, Teenage Male, Young Male, Midwest, West Coast, East Coast, and some celebrity impressions.
My Voice Experience
Training video voice over work for Nissan North America. TV/Internet commercials for religious facilities. Phone voicemails. Radio Broadcasting (disc jockey). Stadium Announcer. Master of Ceremonies.
Communications Education at Purdue University. Broadcasting Program at University of Kentucky. Public Relations Degree from Belmont University.
My Studio Equipment
Living in Nashville, I have access to the best studios in the country. I also have a home studio with Mackie boards, Shure Microphones, Blue Condenser Mics, and Protools.
I keep active and fit. A voice over talent's instrument is his/her body and I believe in keeping my instrument finely tuned.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Paul Copeland by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Paul Copeland is a Standard subscriber.
Paul Copeland does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Paul Copeland was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Paul Copeland does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Paul Copeland was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.