natural smile, warm, relaxed, articulate, credible
My voice has a natural smile, is warm, relaxed, articulate, naturally credible and reassuring. I have a distinctive storytelling style. Other characteristics of my voice:
I have read copy interpretively - everyday - for years.
I read with brilliant expression pretty much the first time, every time.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Reading to children for decades - I have developed a habit of changing the voice range and tone to match the character in the story. I can mimic a baby or an old witch with feeling and put creative fun into each personality in a script.
My Voice Experience
• TV and radio spots for Riverside Radiology
• Stories for McGraw Hill kids division
• Video documentary for education video
• Books recorded for VoiceCorps - audio access for the blind
• Magazine and newspaper articles read for VoiceCorps
• I volunteer weekly at a local community center and read to the children
• Nightly reading to my four daughters for over 20 years
• Acting in high school and college
• Small community productions
• I have read - out loud - daily for the last 25 years...to children, in schools, to the blind and, yes, to myself
• VO workshop with Susan Andre and John Fippin
• One of my strongest skills is interpreting copy quickly and reading with great expression
My Studio Equipment
I have a complete home studio with sound blocking, an AKG microphone and Lexicon Alpha interface. I work on an iMac and use GarageBand for auditions.
I also have access to a full sound production studio at any time.
I sing and have preformed for years. I have an acting background - but find the years of reading to children to be completely relevant and useful beyond belief.
I also write and do editing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Patty Ewing by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Patty Ewing is a Standard subscriber.
Patty Ewing does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Patty Ewing was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Patty Ewing does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Patty Ewing was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.