Clear, articulate, sincere, announcer, believable
For commercials: a full range but my niche has been warm, compassionate, sincere, honest, comforting...a storyteller.
Narration: sincere, from the heart, authoritative when needed.
Animation: goofy, over the top, original character creation
Presentations/voice on hold: Smooth, to the point.
Promos: Clear, to the point.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Nowhere Man (non-specific/non-regional)
Texas Drawl (from Houston)
Marine Corps Drill Instructor
My Voice Experience
Over 300 TV and radio spots. Voice on hold, TLC and History Channel narratives, product spokesperson (on-cam as well), Disney World greetings,radio station ID's. Oddest voice gig: Southern drawl for General Motors' voice recognition systems! I draw on a lifetime of interesting and varied experiences, including eight years as a US Marine Corps Scout/Sniper, a football player, bodybuilder, touring musician/vocalist, an experienced film director, screenwriter and editor, a former licensed private investigator. And I am a proud single father of my very beautiful son, who just happens to be autistic.
BA English San Diego State
Bob Ford Audio Productions-Intern
Formal Music Training-Musicians Institute, CA.
Voice Acting-Susan Berkley
My Studio Equipment
PRO TOOLS 8
AKG CONDENSER MICS
BEHRINGER MIC PREAMPS
HOLLYWOOD EFX LIBRARY
EXTENSIVE BGD MUSIC (royalty free)
ORIGINAL MUSIC COMPOSER
AUDIO-TECHNICA PHONES/STUDIO PLAYBACK SPEAKERS
LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT TWO STATES
SINGLE FATHER OF AN AUTISTIC CHILD
ACCOMPLISHED MUSICIAN AND VOCALIST (Toured with Sammy Hagar)
CINEMATOGRAPHER AND EDITOR
POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
ASSOCIATE PRODUCER, TV/FILM
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Markham Anderson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Markham Anderson is a Standard subscriber.
Markham Anderson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Markham Anderson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Markham Anderson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Markham Anderson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.