Warm, friendly, trusting, caring, authority, humor
• Mike Sakellarides is registered with Voice123 since Feb 22, 2009.
Mike Sakellarides does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mike Sakellarides was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mike Sakellarides started his/her voice over career in 1970.
• Currently Mike Sakellarides is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mike Sakellarides does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mike Sakellarides was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm and engaging for commercials, friendly and caring for commercials, authoritative for industrials, trustworthy for presentations, humorous and witty for commercials.
Medical/Health, Retail, Automotive, Restaurant, Spirits, Travel, Leisure, Banking and Insurance.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
West Coast American English, Native New Yorker, Southern, German accent, Greek accent.
My Voice Experience
Lifelong communicator in television and radio.
Popular midday host of KOST 103.5 FM, Los Angeles for 25 yrs.
Have written and voiced live endorsements for numerous services, products, events, and programs over the years.
Recorded voice-over for Kaiser Permanente Medical narrations, training, and even narrated a new surgical procedure.
Public television fundraiser, on-camera and live adlib and teleprompter.
Graduated High School with honors in science and journalism.
I received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the State University of New York with emphasis in Sociology, Afro-American History, and Radio.
I teach communications at Fullerton College in California.
I have studied acting including:
scene studies, audition improvisation, on-camera movement.
I have worked in film and television (see IMDb.com).
I've studied voice-over with teacher and voice-actor Marc Cashman.
My Studio Equipment
Electrovoice RE 20,
and Shure SM 57 microphones.
Mackie 1604VLZ board.
Luxman Studio Amplifier and Heil Air Motion Monitors.
CD, DAT, Audiotape, VHS, DV Record/Playback.
Excellent grammar, interpretive, and writing skills.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mike Sakellarides by email or phone, please click here.