Clear, Compelling, Energetic, Crisp, Genuine
Enthusiastic and compelling for sales and ideas, knowledgable and authoritative for documentaries and professional presentations, fun and quirky for pitches
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, standard British, elegant Southern US
My Voice Experience
I've been a professional actor (AEA) for 25 years on both sides of the great pond. I've done voice-over work on and off for that entire time. I have never considered it a primary source of income until now and am anxious to get things rolling. Let's go!
BA in Theatre from the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, VA - 1990-1994
Professional Actor training at the Professional Theatre Training Program at the University of Delaware - 1997-1999
MFA with Highest Distinction in Staging Shakespeare from the University of Exeter in Devon, England - 2005-2007
Journeyman with The Warehouse Theatre in Greenville, SC - 1994-1996
Professional Actor from 1992-present, with a resume including 12 seasons at the Utah Shakespeare Festival, 3 seasons at the Virginia Shakespeare Festival, 2 seasons with The Warehouse Theatre, 2 seasons with Utah Musical Theatre, and stints at Seattle Children's Theatre, the Intiman Theatre, Wooden O Theatre, Classic Repertory Theatre Ensemble, Steeplechase Productions, and Pendragon Pictures. Also, I played Merlin and the Master of the Lease in The Tournament of Kings at the Excaliber Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
My Studio Equipment
I am currently using Mixcraft 6 with a Plantronics Audio 355 headset and microphone, as well as having schedule access to professional studios.
I know the theatre business inside and out, as well as the world of opera in the capacity as a director.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Harding by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Harding is a Premium subscriber.
• Michael Harding has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours