Commercial, Conversational, All-American, Hipster
My voice ranges in character from snide hipster to earnest and friendly, guy-next-door. I'm from Kansas and exhibit no particular regional accent/dialect, making my voice ideal for a ubiquitous appeal.
My mother was an English teacher and stressed the importance of exhibiting excellence with diction and an appreciation for the power of spoken word. I also act for stage and film.
My voice range: early to mid-twenties, to early to mid-thirties.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, British, Neurotic, Sleazy, Sinister, Kind, Soulmate, Tour Guide, Confidant, Rocker.
My Voice Experience
Study in NYC, I have three years of experience with VO for commercials both internet and broadcast, industrial film, animation, etc...
Push Creative with Joan Baker and Rudy Gaskins.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio with access to professional recording studio in Manhattan for ISDN and phone patch as well.
Actor, writer, musician (guitar, vocals my band: http://ecstatics-ny.bandcamp.com/album/1000-years-of-ecstatics)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Matthew Dunehoo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matthew Dunehoo is a Premium subscriber.
• Matthew Dunehoo has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours