Conversational,Warm, Upbeat, Friendly, Comic, Mom
Conversational, slightly raspy female voice. Warm and sincere. Outgoing and colorful, with comic flare. Smooth and professional, training videos, phone messages, etc. Perky. Quirky. Funny.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Just performed three character voices for a Wii video game. Can sound very young if necessary. Funny character voices and speech impediments. Over the top accents like New Yorkers or bimbos. Strong theatre background so very good at "over the top" characterizations if necessary.
My Voice Experience
Most recent bookings:
California Baptist University
Little Allergies Allergan Blocker (Radio)
WGN America Beautifl Babies Contest (TV-multiple markets)
Wii Video Game, "Circus Star"
3 "B"s at University of Penn Hospital (Radio)
Redemption (TV Series Dubbing)
Open House New York (Podcast Audio Tours)
OHNY Promo (TV-Good Morning America)
Started doing V.O. in the 90's, first gig was the Junior's Dept for a a major department store. Early career included work as the major voice for a production company in Colorado secializing in business training videos and industrials. Trained with Maggie Roswell and Hal Rayl, and did a character voice for a PBS kids series produced by their company Radio R & R. Most recently trained with Peter Rofe.
BFA in Theatre Performance from Miami University in Ohio
Voice Over Training with Hal Rayl and Maggie Roswell and Peter Rofe.
My Studio Equipment
My background is in musical theatre so I can sing well, and I have good timing. My experience as an on-stage actor brings me the confidence it takes to go out on a limb and take risks.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mary Conway by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mary Conway is a Standard subscriber.
• Mary Conway was last active on Voice123 60 days ago