Warm, assuring, bright and humorous
Vocal range: 30 to 50
Native Accent: London & South East
Description: Warm, assuring, bright and humorous
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
London East End, Irish republic and Asian
My Voice Experience
I have spent 30 years working behind a microphone in many roles; Radio Presenter, Video Narration, Plays for Radio, Radio community information/trailer production and commercials.
I currently present a blues show with Radio Wey which won an HBA Gold award for Best Specialist Music Presenter in 2010 and was nominated in 2011 for a British Blues Award (Independent Broadcaster) and again this year, currently a nominee (awards in September 2012). I also present a blues show with KCOR based in the US; a show that has a constantly increasing listening base.
 MA in Management (MBA) - Kingston Business School
 Diploma in Management Studies – Kingston Business School
 HNC Business and Finance
 City & Guilds 224/2b Industrial Electronics, Parts 1, 2, & 3
My Studio Equipment
At Home: Numark console (twin CD player with i-pod dock, aux inputs etc.), professional voice microphone (Sure SM-58) and Zoom digital recorder (CD quality recording).
This current set up is used to record a weekly two hour show for KCOR based in the US.
Access to Radio Wey studio - Professional studios using Soniflex desk, Audio Technica microphones and Dennon CD decks etc.
I also write my own scripts and regularly write reviews for live music events and new CD releases and have been published in Blues in Britain and Blues Matters Magazine.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Martin Clarke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Martin Clarke is a Standard subscriber.
Martin Clarke does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Martin Clarke was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Martin Clarke does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Martin Clarke was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.