relaxed, deep,FM radio voice
• Mark Brist is registered with Voice123 since Jan 19, 2011.
Mark Brist does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Brist was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Mark Brist started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Mark Brist is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Mark Brist does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Brist was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Smooth and deep for commercials,deep and exotic for commercials,deep and inviting for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, English, southern,talking like a duck,
My Voice Experience
First and foremost i have ran a successful mobile disc jockey service for over thirty years.In that time i've had to announce, speak, talk in variously different ways, i have talked like a duck for over 40 years,
i learned to write commercials and also do the voice work for them.I also did the narration for a DVD that Pacific University, ( Forest Grove Or.) made to show new employees.
Attended Ron Bailiee School of Broadcasting, Portland Or.
Mobile disc jockey for over 25 years.
i also like to come up with new ideas for commercials.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Mark Brist
That i am a hard worker, wanting the project to be done right.I am easy to work with, giving the customer what they want.Most of all i leave my ego at the door unlike some voice talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mark Brist by email or phone, please click here.