smooth, deep, bold, textured, natural, conversational, versatile
Warm, deep, smooth, textured, natural, conversational, announcer, high energy, wry, authoritative, believable
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Over the last eighteen years, Mark Avery has become one of the voice over industry's leading talents. His work can be heard worldwide, representing some of the planet's largest corporations and networks, on commercials, movie trailers, television promos, video games, DVD's, television shows, corporate videos, websites, and even a Billboard #1 triple-platinum hit rap tune.
In January of 2000, Mark started Uhearme, Inc. to oversee his VO career, as well as UHearMe Productions - his successful studio and audio/video production facility. And now, Mark is helping others to reach the pinnacles of their voice acting careers through his 1 On 1 Voice Over Training intensive workshops.
Awards received have included PROMAX International Gold, Key Art Award for Trailer Of The Year, and the Voice Of America Award.
Bachelors of Arts Degrees from the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) in Communications and Visual Arts.
Studied VO with Cathy Kalmenson, Marice Tobias, Martha Mayakis, Dick Orkin and several others.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools, Final Cut, Pendulum Audio Quartet, Telos Zephyr Xtreme ISDN, Source-Connect Now, hi-speed internet, FTP, DropBox, private server, various pro mics.
Audio producer, recorder, designer, VO coach.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mark Avery by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Avery is a Premium subscriber.
• Mark Avery was last active on Voice123 5 days ago