English, Jamaican, Young, guy next door,
My voice is smooth and professional but NOT deep. More of a slightly nasal tone, but clear and bright. Good for radio, Jamaican accents and voice overs of young adults or kids. Also am a versatile singer in reggae, R&B and many other genres.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Jamaican, English, British, American
My Voice Experience
I have had some voice over experience while working for the Berklee Internet Radio Network (College Radio) at the Berklee College of Music, doing radio IDs, and as a Radio DJ with my very own Caribbean show called Caribbean Connection. I have also done a few jingle demos for friend who are producers directed to Burger King and Red Stripe.
Berklee College of Music - Bachelor of Music in Music Business/Management and Songwriting
DJ M.G. at the Berklee Internet Radio Network (the BIRN)
Avid blogger - Personal/Artist blog, M.E. Exposed
Recording Artist/Singer/Songwriter - Mario Evon
My Studio Equipment
SHURE KSM27 Condenser Mic
SHURE SM57 Dynamic Mic
Pro Tools LE
Digital Performer 7.2
Strong knowledge of the Medical Sciences as I am a trained medical doctor, so pronunciation of Medical jargon is easy for me. Born and raised in Jamaica, so I possess a natural Jamaican accent and I have been to school with persons from many other islands such as St. Vincent, Barbados, St. Kitts, Trinidad, so I have a good idea of accents from other islands. I am hardworking and reliable and honest about my capabilities.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mario Guthrie by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mario Guthrie is a Standard subscriber.
Mario Guthrie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mario Guthrie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mario Guthrie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mario Guthrie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.