Newsman, Podcaster, Conversational, Expressive
smooth, professional sound. Can also provide sexy and fun depending on direction. Can be soft and deep or light-hearted and goofy. My voice has maturity and experience. I can read in a newsman meter or conversationally as needed in a commercial, instructional reading, or podcast.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Vermont, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My accent is neutral by nature. But, I can be Mid-Western. When I am playing off others, I can also pick up vocal dialects and use them in my own readings.
My Voice Experience
News Reader for AM 620 WVMT
Instructional Videos for Country Home Products
Podcasting - Love & Dishes and O'MearaCast
Commercial reads for WXXX & WVMT in Colchester, VT
I have worked in the radio industry for 20 years as a part time board operator and doing voice-over work throughout. I have also been put in to fill in for the News when the current on-air talent is out. I have worked int he advertising business for Country Home Products for 10 years and have lent my voice to some of their video materials and radio spots.
My Studio Equipment
Shure 7M7B, Tube Amplifier, and Mackie Mixing Board directly connected to a dedicated computer all placed within a sound deadened space for reduced bounce.
With my advertising and radio experience, I understand how to fully produce a spot if necessary as well as change the way I read depending on the audience and project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Marcus Certa by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marcus Certa is a Standard subscriber.
Marcus Certa does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Marcus Certa was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Marcus Certa does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Marcus Certa was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.