Youthful, Versatile, Energetic, Friendly, Strong
• Marc Scott is registered with Voice123 since Jun 26, 2008.
• Marc Scott started his/her voice over career in 1995.
• Currently Marc Scott is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 387
• Marc Scott has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
You can reach me direct at email@example.com
Your satisfaction is my main goal and I'll do what it takes to give you 5 Star Service. I'm a full-time voice talent. I'm in the studio all day long ready to work on your project. I provide a friendly, reliable, professional and hassle free experience. You have enough to worry about getting your project done. Let me make the voice over part of the process a breeze for you!
I've worked with Nikon, Roland, World Vision, Gulf Stream Aircraft and the Canadian Government. I bring nearly two decades of experience to your project.
My voice is friendly. Youthful but mature. I can adapt for a delivery from corporate and authoritative to fun and energetic to warm and smooth. I can do anything from radio and television promos or commercials to business and internet presentations, from telephone recordings to podcasts and all points in between.
Do You Need A Voice Now?
Let me help you beat your deadline with time to spare! If you need a voice over in a hurry, in most cases I offer turnaround in 2-8 hours!
"Marc's consistency quality and style of vocals is the perfect match for all our live events announcements. After years of relying on local radio staff to do the majority of MCing at events, we hired Marc to voice over all the key introductions and announcements and the results have been impressive. We are constantly getting comments about his voice and how professional our events sound."
Manager of Speaker & Events
World Vision Canada
World Vision Canada
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Caledonia, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I've done Radio and Television for 16 years as an announcer.
Clients include Nikon USA, Roland USA, World Vision, Action Training Systems, Life 100dot3, KAOS 99.5, YourMusicZone(website), TicketWindow(website), GodRocks, CMC Distribution, CTV, CTS, Miracle Channel, Vision TV.
I've done commercials for Radio and Television. I've done host reels for Power Point presentations. I've done voice work for cartoons. I have also done phone systems, training videos, business and web presentations and video games.
If it needs a voice I'm willing to try.
Radio History includes CD106.7 Simcoe ON / 1470 C-HOW Welland, ON / Joy 1250 Oakville, ON / Life 100dot3 Barrie, ON / KAOS 99.5 Peterborough, ON / CKPC 92.1 Brantford, ON, 102.9 K-Lite FM Hamilton, ON
Numerous years as a host for radio and television.
Nearly two decades of experience as a voice talent.
My Studio Equipment
iMac / Macbook Pro
Adobe Audition CS6
In addition to being a full-time male voice talent, I'm also a regular blogger. I share from my personal experiences in the voice over industry to help both voice talents and voice seekers.
I've been a guest blogger for several significant industry sites, including the Voice123 blog at http://voicethedream.com.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Marc Scott by email or phone, please click here.