Middle low, warm, excellent
Warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: Italian-swiss, Various italian dialects: Romano, veneto, napoletano, milanese, siciliano.
I have a perfect french and english pronounciation. I can very well play parts where the actor has a strong foreign accent: a french, german or english guy speaking italian or an italian guy trying to speak german, french or english.
I can get my voice to sound ten years younger or older (I am 48)
My Voice Experience
I'm a specialized reader for documentaries (Narrator, voiceover) steadily collaborating with the national swiss TV. I am also very busy with commercials; among others I am (or have been) the official voice for Hyundai, Audi, Alfa Mito, Credit Suisse, Valser, Swisscom (corporate italian voice since 1995), Zweifel, and many others.
I am a jazz musician and composer (degreed at SJS, Bern) and worked in the field for around 20 years. I have 5 CDs out as a band leader (guitarist) and a strong experience as a jazz performer.
I started using my voice as a radio conductor in 1990: I was introducing jazz concerts for the national radio for about 3 years.
In 1993 I followed a speaker clinc organized by the national italian TV that included several visits to studios in Milan. At the same time I attended a speaker clinic for advertisement held by an italian actor and a voice coach at Digilab studios (Lugano)
Later that same year, I was hired as a speaker by the italian-swiss national TV (RSI).
In 1995 I was chosen as italian corporate voice for Swisscom.
In 2010 I followed a professional seminary (4 hours a week for 28 weeks) for film dubbing held by Director Patrizia Salmoiraghi, awarded in Italy with national prices for best cartoon dubbing direction (Geronimo Stilton).
My Studio Equipment
My own semi professional studio has a mute cab and is equipped with:
Rode NT1000 microphone
Motu 2408 w/PCI 424
DAW: Digital Performer 7
Easy access to an ISDN professional linked studio: Digilab recording studios, CH-6944 Cureglia (Lugano)
I have a decent knowledge with the use of Digital Performer (I published in 2000 an home made CD) and the vaste choice of Audio Units and virtual instruments available nowadays.
I have a decent amount of clients for which I work at home and send the voice takes via ftp.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Marco Cortesi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marco Cortesi is a Standard subscriber.
• Marco Cortesi was last active on Voice123 271 days ago