• Lynnette Rodriguez Stec is registered with Voice123 since Apr 10, 2006.
• Lynnette Rodriguez Stec started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Lynnette Rodriguez Stec is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Lynnette Rodriguez Stec was last active on Voice123 163 days ago
Native speaking Spanish voice over talent with a voice noted as distinctive, sophisticated, warm, and sincere. In addition to a voice that others describe as fresh and crisp, I bring to my work an enthusiasm to make the best product with every effort.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Albany, Schenectady, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
After completing professional voice training, I have worked on several projects in the NYC and Capital Region markets. These efforts include a radio voice over for The Planned Parenthood Federation for their "Planning is Power" Campaign, a PSA voice over for the NYS Department of Health", and a PSA for The Community Hospice of Albany. I have also completed a TV commercial for Price Chopper Markets, a large upstate grocer. I also provide weekly voice over for WVLT AM Radio in Amsterdam, NY broadcasting Spanish radio announcements and translations to the Spanish speaking residents in upstate NY. Finally, I have worked with other organizations, including New York State United Teachers (NYSUT) to translate materials to Spanish for the benefit of the Hispanic community. I am confident in my skills, am easy & fun to work with, and always strive for excellence.
I studied Communication at Sacred Heart University in Puerto Rico and have trained at Creative Voice Development Group under John David Bourgeios in Schenectady, New York. My training includes on-camera experience and creation of professionally produced commercial and narrative demos.
My Studio Equipment
I believe that my experience as a Hospice volunteer has helped me to maintain an open perspective and a positive attitude. I recognize the hard work that goes into creating a top quality audio and truly enjoy working to put out a first-rate "product". I also believe that the radio experience I have gained at WVTL and elsewhere is an asset.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lynnette Rodriguez Stec by email or phone, please click here.