Compelling, Conversational, Character
Lisa projects a believable and engaging vocal style that is authoritative and warm for narrations; upbeat & sincere for commercials and promos -- and off-beat, fun and playful way for character-driven media projects.
Keywords: voice talent, voice over, voice work, voice actor, voice artist, voiceover, voiceacting, voice-over, voice-acting, voice services, vocal actor, vocal talent, vocal artist, female voice, voiceover work, voice-over work, radio voice, radio talent
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French, German, Russian, Standard British, Irish, American Southern, Boston, Brooklyn, Bronx, Jersey, Regal, White Trash, Valley Girl, Ivy League, various critter voices and more
My Voice Experience
Lisa is represented by Tonry Talent in San Francisco, CA.
VOICE OVER EXPERIENCE
Commercial radio spots, Narrations, Audiobooks, Promos, Political ads, test market PSA's, IVR
Susan McCollom / VoiceMedia, San Francisco
Kathy Garver / Voice One, San Francisco
Voiceover seminars / classes / animation labs (VO intern) - Los Angeles
My Studio Equipment
Garageband and/or Audacity software
Extensive background in music; worked with music supervisors for film, television, video.
Solid abilities with music selection extending to VO applications.
Love working with musical beds / VO recordings; also jingles.
Ditto for partner VO projects; walla groups; anything 'ensemble' oriented.
Extensive acting background.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lisa Hadley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lisa Hadley is a Standard subscriber.
Lisa Hadley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lisa Hadley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lisa Hadley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lisa Hadley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.