Smooth, professional and very English
Middle aged, smooth and professional. Middle class English accent (UK), can do others such as London, Birmingham, Aussie etc. Variations on style for the English accent - upper class, clipped 40's film and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
London East End
My Voice Experience
Worked for the BBC and did some AV work for their presentations. Since then a variety of advertising, promotional and presentation work for TV, web and commercial presentations. Currently dojng voiceover for whiteboard animations and other videos.
VO course in Vancouver, Canada.
My Studio Equipment
Various, but usually an Apogee Mic or a Nova large capsule condenser microphone.
MBox 2, Audacity and Audition software.
Appeared on a chat show in Spain and was offered a regular slot on the arts. Done several radio interviews. Written copy for many publications, brochures, advertising and audio. Wrote, directed and appeared in PSAs for the UN. Have made short films and animations. Edited many UN documents.
Long track record in marketing communications. Various types of company and industry. Wrote copy, did corporate and graphic design and photography, worked out marketing strategies. Have made several inventions, the latest being a revolutionary new way to trade currencies.
Currently have my own service producing high performance whiteboard animations. Also running a service for social media content creation and curation. I am a director of a non-profit and spend a lot of time working in community activities and helping to promote NGOs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lewis Evans by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lewis Evans is a Standard subscriber.
• Lewis Evans was last active on Voice123 130 days ago