Warm, mellow, and fun - count to cowboy to clown
With a background in radio and television news, and a few awards under my belt, I excl in documentary narration.
In other cases, I can provide an upbeat, but authoritarian voice for presentations, some commercials.
I can liven it up easily for commercials and have great fun with character voices. I can give you a congressman, a count, a cowboy or a clown.
Whether you want serious or silly, I can deliver.
OH, and I also can do the "announcer" voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unaccented, Texas, Southern, German, nerdish, English, bombastic figure of authority, meek and mild, cowboy, workman, farmer
My Voice Experience
My frist venture outside of radio and television news was voice over for local real estate show, where I wrote copy and recorded the voice over for listed properties.
Since that time, I have recorded commercials for radio and television that ranged from straight forward announcing to character voices.
"USS Lexington: Always Ready" - the official video of USS Lexington Museum on the Bay in Corpus Christi, Texas, won a national Telly Award. My voice also was on the Telly-award-winning documentary series "World War II: In Our Words".
Other projects have included work for USAA, Padre Island National Seashore, various internet videos and a variety of works.
Most of the training has been on the job. However, I have had some formal training.
Proven VO Techniques Workshop - Julie Williams
One & Two Person Commercials Television - Tom Logan
Film Acting Television & Film Acting I & 2 - Tom Logan
My Studio Equipment
Studio Projects C3 microphone, Blue Microphone Yeti, Blue Microphone Snowball, UV field microphone, Adobe Audio Booth, Final Cut Pro Soundtrack Pro, ART preamp, Shure XLR-USB converter, Blue Mic Icicle XLR-USB converter
I also am an accomplished video producer, script writer and project leader.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Lee Dunkelberg by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lee Dunkelberg is a Standard subscriber.
• Lee Dunkelberg was last active on Voice123 120 days ago