Animation:spunky, sexy,warm,child (M/F)/commercial
Animation: Vocal acrobat. Children-both male and female, shy teen, spunky/bratty teen, sexy/sultry adult female, warm motherly female, low/deep angry trashy female, low/deep heroine, realistic cat and dog sounds. Mouse squeak.
Commercial/Advertising: Warm, friendly, quirky, spunky.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects: British, eastern, Mexican, ghetto, cockney, Texan, southern
Character: Nerdy boy, dwarf, shy girl, bratty teen, snob, sultry, evil, young boy,
natural laugh, fighting reactions, crying, eating,
My Voice Experience
I have been a professional anime/video game voice actress since 2002 for Okratron 5000, Gl33k, FUNimation, and DuArt Films. Some of my popular works are Pokemon (episodic and two movies), Dragonball GT, Borderlands II, Guitar Hero, Case Closed (Adult Swim), One Piece (Adult Swim), Deadman Wonderland (Adult Swim), Negima, Soul Eater (Toonami), Full Metal Alchemist (limited movie release), and Shin Chan (Adult Swim)
Private and group acting training since age 11. Studied on Broadway at Circle in the Square Music Theater conservatory.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio with recording and editing capabilities. Whisper room, Blue USB, Twisted Wave software for auditions or smaller jobs.
Easy access to full studio with whisper room/ISDN/Protools. Depending on the size of the project, will need a few days notice to make sure space is available.
Unknown - Click here to ask Leah Clark
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Leah Clark by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Leah Clark is a Standard subscriber.
Leah Clark does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Leah Clark was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Leah Clark does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Leah Clark was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.