Relaxing, credible, enthusiastic, professional.
My voice can be suspensful, playful and energetic all the way over to warm and soothing. Comfort and credibility are probably my strong-suit at this time as shown in my narrative demo.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American English speaker, Fluent Swedish (northern dialect)speaker, English, Mid-western English
My Voice Experience
"Gets along well with others, talks too much in class."
Speaking, a.k.a. ~talking~ has been something I have been recognized as "good at" since 4th grade! My latest narration for The Port of Camas-Washougal was a fun and warm romp through the scenic Captain William Clark Park, Grove Air Field and Marina. Live narration of stage productions, Public Service Announcements, Master of Ceremonies for speical occassions and one of my favorite; the WIAA State Wrestling tournament calling the action in front of a packed house in the Tacoma Dome are a few of the common venues where I give voice to the moment!
Stage Production/Acting, Choral and Solo Performance, Voice Lessons.
My Studio Equipment
We have a full compliment of sound and video recording equipment in our own private studio! Using among others, the Rhode NT1-A microphone, Shure SRH440 Pro headphones in a quad-core production environment using the latest Pro Tools software suite and a dedicated production engineer, we can provide quick, clean recordings and deliver them in just about any format you can imagine.
We are having fun! Our skills in diction, music, production and technology go back more than a dozen years, but all of that is in the past. Give us a listen and let's do something exciting right now!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Kyle Eakins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kyle Eakins is a Standard subscriber.
Kyle Eakins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Kyle Eakins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Kyle Eakins does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Kyle Eakins was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.