your intellectual enthusiast: from quirky nerd to elegant sophistication and some dark dangerous notes in between
Katherine offers a wide range of characters and styles, including quirky girl-next-door wit, upscale executive confidence, and deep dramatic edge.
Her natural East-Coast, mid-Atlantic accent lends an approachable yet authoritative voice for corporate presentations.
Clean & collegiate for narration.
Katherine’s precision with diction makes her an ideal candidate for tricky language or rapid sequences including legal-ese, medical and technical jargon. Katherine is able to provide a host of different characters for projects, including a large repertoire of dialects and accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British RP, British-Cockney, Dublin Irish, Edinburgh Scottish, French
My Voice Experience
Since 2010, Katherine has recorded character & commercial voices for award winning video games, Broadway moguls, audiobooks, podcasts and film production companies. She is exceptionally good at learning and performing challenging copy under pressure. Katherine takes direction quickly and on self-directed projects, can interpret text intuitively to make great choices, giving the client exactly what they want.
Katherine also has extensive experience as a motion capture actor and can provide a highly physical performance to accompany her video game character voicing. She works regularly with MoCap Now- remote capture data available upon request.
In her commercial work, Katherine has experience with last-minute changes and making tiny vocal adjustments as needed.
BFA Drama from Tisch, NYU
10 years of theatre & film experience
Klem Daniels, Veronica Weikel, Wendy Willis- commercial voice over
Gin Hammond, Shana Pennington-Baird, Crispin Freeman- characterizations for video game characters
David Lawrence XVII- commercial voice over
MoCap Vaults, Carrie Thiel, Michelle Ladd-Williams, CJ Markham, TJ Storm, Derron Ross- motion/performance capture
My Studio Equipment
A complete digital facility.
CAD GXL 2400
Audacity, Twisted Wave software (Pro Tools coming soon!)
Unknown - Click here to ask Katherine Grant-Suttie
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Katherine Grant-Suttie by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Katherine Grant-Suttie is a Premium subscriber.
• Katherine Grant-Suttie was last active on Voice123 7 days ago