Natural, Trustworthy, Intelligent, Dry/Sarcastic
Natural, approachable, 'real'. I have a range of characters and dialects, and am flexible with copy. I have an articulate, intelligent sound, and have no trouble with pronunciation or delivery. For commercial reads, I can do lighthearted and off-the-cuff, or sultry and smooth. I also do well with sarcastic, dry, 'in on the joke' characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York City, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British (London or RP), Scottish, Irish, American regional dialects (Minnesota, Southern, New York, California-blonde). Also conversationally fluent in Spanish.
My Voice Experience
Voiceover work began as a happy accident; while signed with an agency in Chicago, I began practicing in their voiceover booth for fun. That led to steady work in radio commercials, computer program tutorials, and some independent animation and video games. As a member of the New York market, I can both travel to recording studios in the city and deliver clean, edited tracks from home.
As a performer, I have a BFA from Drake University, which included studying abroad at Middlesex University in London. My voiceover training began with Stewart Talent in Chicago. Once I relocated to New York, I studied with Tara Boragine (Diesel Mgmt), Lisa Fischoff and Elizabeth Bunnell (Broadcasters NY), Andy Roth, and Roger Becker.
My Studio Equipment
USB mic (Blue Yeti or Snowball)
Audacity editing software
Copy editing, grammar- and spell-checking, proofreading
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Kate Finch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Kate Finch is a Premium subscriber.
• Kate Finch was last active on Voice123 92 days ago