warm, genuine, intelligent, upbeat
• Julia Beers is registered with Voice123 since 2011-03-13.
• Julia Beers started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Julia Beers is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 24
• Julia Beers was last active on Voice123 7 days ago
Fun and engaging commercial voices.
Intelligent and warm narration.
Polished and professional presentations.
A stage-trained actor with limitless characters for video games & animation.
Encouraging and clear educational curriculum.
Nuanced interpreter for audiobooks.
Experienced singer for jingles & songs.
Most importantly? My stage and vocal performance training mean that I'm capable of taking your direction and feedback to create and refine the perfect voice for your project!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard British RP, New York, Yiddish, and French accents; speak Italian language.
I also have extensive musical training with a variety of sounds: an operatic lyric soprano, a 1950s movie musical ingenue, a smooth 1940s jazz sound, a sweet and heartfelt folk singer, and a bright contemporary pop-Broadway belt.
Have a jingle? I sight-read and can sing any sheet music you send!
Impersonations: Jane Krakowski/Jenna Maroney from 30 Rock, Gollum from LOTR, and many more!
My Voice Experience
Recent VO work includes:
Multiple characters for Overkill 3 by Craneballs for iOS/Android (coming Feb. 2014);
Broadcast commercial for Blue Emu
Explainer VO for Lake Washington Technical College
Technical software VO for Clario Medical Imaging;
E-learning for Apex Software (courses in English, Creative Writing, and Science Foundations)
I am a graduate of Whitman College with a BA in Theatre.
My training includes voice-over classes with Gin Hammond through Freehold Theatre in Seattle, WA. Additional training includes the Michael Chekhov Association in NY; and extensive musical training in the classical voice and musical theatre disciplines.
My Studio Equipment
My studio equipment, utilized for auditions and some client recordings:
- sE Electronics 2200a II C mic with Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 audio interface
- Reaper on a Mac platform
I also utilize a local studio for client recordings. Their equipment includes:
- Variety of condenser & ribbon mics
- Mic preamps by Drawmer, Amek, UA, Crane Song, Focusrite, DBX, Aphex
- Mix down through a Manley tube mix-bus and Apogee converters
- ProTools on a Mac platform
I am also an experienced stage actor appearing in plays and musicals in the Seattle region. Recent appearances include the Inverse Opera, ReAct, Unexpected Productions, SecondStory Repertory, GreenStage, Seattle Musical Theatre, Balagan Theatre, and many others.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Julia Beers by email or phone, please click here.