Evocative, Bass, Low, Executive
• J. Paul Stephens is registered with Voice123 since Mar 17, 2006.
J. Paul Stephens does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
J. Paul Stephens was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• J. Paul Stephens started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently J. Paul Stephens is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
J. Paul Stephens does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. J. Paul Stephens was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Sonorous, mellifluous baritone quality of James Earl Jones or Morgan Freeman. Skilled in regional southern, West Indian, Urban oCntemporary, Executive, Educator, Major Domo, smooth and hip.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
New York City, Philadelphia, Central Jersey, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern Regional. Carib.
My Voice Experience
VOICEOVER & NARATION
FACING BROWN Charles Houston McCarter Theatre; ITS IN THE BOOK, Mr. Illiteracy Harlem Book Fair,
STORYTELLER, Xmas Story, Duke Chapel; THE DEVIL & UNCLE ASA, Uncle ASA, WNYC - The Radio Stage, NY; LEARNING AT HOME: A Parent's Guide to Homemade Toys and Educational Play, The Downeast Partnership for Children; BARBERSHOP TALK, Dairy Council, Inc. PA;
RED FURY, Interactive Magic Games, NC; STANDARD PATIENT, Duke Medical Center, NC; Weill Cornel Medical College, NYC.
HENRY v, King of France, Gorilla Rep; FENCES,Troy Maxson, Theatre Intime; SIMPLY HEAVENLY, Bodiddly, Freedom Theatre; CYMBELINE,King Cymbalie, Theatre Intime; STOP KISS, Det. Cole, Manbites Dog; EXECUTION OF JUSTICE, Manbites Dog.
ONION NEWS NETWORK, Principal,theonion(website); STREETS TO SUITES, Oldtimer, On Front Street;
ONUS, Executive, KSR; THE PORTRAIT, Moving Man, Turner Pictures; CLOWNS, Sportsmedia Productions; WALKING MIRACLES, Man, The Groove Productions.
EDGE STUDIOS, Kristin Price;DAVID ZEMA; ACTORS CENTER STUDIO: Grace Zandarsky; Mask, Per Brahe; Acting: Dale Rose, Scott Freeman, Isreal Hicks; Acting for Film, Phillip Charles Mackenzie.
My Studio Equipment
Singing; Bass-baritone. Accents: Southern, West Indian, English Speaking African; Swimming, Golf
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact J. Paul Stephens by email or phone, please click here.