big, movie trailers, character specialist
• Jon St. John is registered with Voice123 since 2008-03-10.
• Jon St. John started his/her voice over career in 1980.
• Currently Jon St. John is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 206
• Jon St. John has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
A big, deep voice for trailers, promos and commercials.
A wide range of character voices from impersonations to cartoons.
A rich, welcoming voice for narrations and messaging services.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Diego, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Thousands of commercial and promo projects over the years, as well as video games have made my name among the most recognized in voiceover. I'm the voice of DUKE NUKEM.
I have done it all - from TV staff announcer at San Diego6 TV, to radio station imaging around the world, to theme park character voices at LEGOLAND and DOLLYWOOD, my voice range can accommodate most any project.
I do spot-on impressions of other famous announcers too.
(If you are unable to get them to record.)
My voice training comes from both a 30 year radio career as well as being a singer in a popular Southern California cover band for many years.
Constant vocal training is crucial to both of my voice careers, so I am always improving my range and versatility.
As a producer for over 30 years, I am always aware of the needs of my clients. Professional work ethics and the desire to provide services on a timely basis are key to keeping them happy.
My Studio Equipment
My studio includes a variety of microphones with a Neumann TLM103 as the main workhorse.
Mic processing via Symetrix 528E.
The studio is sound isolated and deadened with acoustic foam from top to bottom.
A Mackie pro series mixer with very high headroom assures a very clean signal path, and all wired connections are made with monster cable.
A professional grade sound card by either EMU or AUDIGY provides the input and output from the computers.
Audio can be delivered via email,(MP3's)or in any audio format posted to my ftp site. I can accomodate any sample rate, bit rate, any file type, and I will even snail-mail a CD back up copy for your convenience.
I am a musician/singer and I have written and produced many jingles for clients across the country.
In addition, I am a video editor and have produced TV commercials for use in the San Diego area. This included storyboards, writing, shooting, directing and editing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jon St. John by email or phone, please click here.