Celebrity Impressionist,Character Specialist.
I perform over a dozen Character and celebrity Impersonations. I also possess a Professional commanding voice, perfect for commercials, presentations, and narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I perform English and cockney accents, Michael Caine,Pierce Brosnan. As well as spot on celebrity voices including Jack Nicholson, Joe Pesci, Casey Kasem, Johnny Carson, Rodney Dangerfield, Cheech and Chong, Edith and Archie Bunker,Phil Hartman,Gomer Pyle,Mr.Haney(Green Acres),Droopie Dog,Marv Albert(sportscaster).
My Voice Experience
It really started for me at age twelve when I received a tape recorder for Christmas that year and began creating my own variety show. As far back as I can remember I had the gift of being able to mimic famous people and celebrities, I was exposed to shows such as The Tonight Show with Jonny Carson, Green Acres, Hee Haw, and many others which all inspired me. I knew from a young age that I wanted to entertain. At thirteen I stared in a musical theater production of Oliver as the Artful Dodger and discovered I had an English cockney accent that I never knew I had. I began my voice career in 1989 when I took my first job at a rock n roll radio station in Petoskey MI. Assisting in production and producing character voiceovers. From there I joined a morning show in Cheboygan Mi at WGFM and wrote and performed comedy bits for the morning show incorporating my many character voices. Over the past twenty years I have performed in various voiceovers and look to continue to contribute my talents.
New York City: Career Breakthroughs Unlimited: Susan Campochiaro,
Television Audition Techniques: Joan Delncecco, O/C Commercial Techniques: Leslie Collis,
Film Audition Techniques: Pennie Dupont
Denver- Rohrering Success Workshop: Paul Rohrer, Improv Workshop: Peter Deanello
Detroit MI. Rhonda Hart, Voice over technique workshop.
Over 20 musical play performances.
20 years of broadcating and voice talent experience.
Radio morning show comedy coordinator.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Jon Gregory
I am a reliable professional who can deliver a great product.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jon Gregory by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jon Gregory is a Standard subscriber.
• Jon Gregory was last active on Voice123 27 days ago