warm voice, excellent diction, music, characters
• John Haigis is registered with Voice123 since 2011-04-08.
John Haigis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Haigis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• John Haigis started his/her voice over career in 1970.
• Currently John Haigis is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
John Haigis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Haigis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a warm, soothing voice and engagng manner...I am also able to write and produce audio spots with custom musical accompaniment...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Darby, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
"Captain Book" (The reading pirate)
"Crabby Mortonson" (A cross between Don Rickels and Walter Brennan)
My Voice Experience
Raised in radio in Western Massachusetts, my first experience was at the age of six when I sat on my broadcaster father's lap and announced "We will now play the Cherubic Hymn" and later was "Snookey, the Hillside Dairy spokeschild" and did audio production. I was told people liked to close their eyes and listen to my voice. In the army I was an audio man at the Armor School in Fort Knox,KY and a newscaster for AFKN in Seoul Korea. After college and law school, I moved to Pennsylania and became involved in historic preservation and narrated a film about trolleys for the local transportation authority.
My wife and I are now a creative team of singer, songwriter, wordsmith, historian, storytellers who write new words to old music, new music to old words and our own words and music.
On-the-job training, theatre, law school, presenting engaging programs and 18th and 19th Century musical living history to diverse audiences as Past Times Present
My Studio Equipment
At the present time I have a Zoom H-4 Digital Recorder, Audacity, and Blaze Media Pro
Music, songwriting, poetry, producing commercials,
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact John Haigis by email or phone, please click here.