natural, honest, conversational, personable, real
• John Ford is registered with Voice123 since 2008-12-11.
• John Ford started his/her voice over career in 1981.
• Currently John Ford is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• John Ford was last active on Voice123 287 days ago
John has a natural, friendly, clean and smooth voice. John's Voice Overs are ideally suited for anytime you need a natural and real read. The perfect voice for everything from instructional and educational voices to a caring and calming read. Keep in mind that John can also turn it up a bit with an announcer read, if you need that too!
John specialises in Commercials, Promos, Radio and TV Imaging, Cartoons, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Podcasting, Corporate Narration, Flash Presentations, E-Learning, On-Hold Messaging and Audio Production.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Irish, Indian, New York, etc. I'll try anything once! ;)
My Voice Experience
I have 20 plus years in the business specializing in voice, production, imaging and creative services for major market and network radio. I've cut more spots than than the dogcatcher. My experience includes stints as the Executive Producer/Creative Services for ABC Radio Networks, Creative Service Director for WLLZ-Detroit, WIOD-Miami, WZTA-Miami, WSHE-Miami, KZPS-Dallas, The Edge-Dallas working with numerous regional and national clients.
The school of hard knocks. Bought my first Mac in 1987. ProTools 1.0. I even remember how to cut tape! I'm also an accomplished acoustic fingerstyle guitarist.
My Studio Equipment
ProTools, Octavia, Sure SM5 microphones. More outboard equipment than you can shake a stick at. Music, sweep and SFX libraries. Files can be uploaded to my password protected FTP site.
I'm a Geek. Had my first Mac in '87 and have been using ProTools since 1.0. I'm a Apple Certified Support Professional and Certified Technical Coordinator. I'm also an accomplished fingerstyle guitarist and songwriter, one of my passions. My background also covers many years as a radio programmer (mostly talk),talk host and morning jock in major markets including Miami, Dallas, Detroit and New York. I've overseen the Creative Services for the launch of network radio including: The Tom Joyner Show, Radio Disney, Greenstone Media Women's Radio Network and numerous projects for Sabo Media in New York as VP of New Media. I'm sure I could come up with more, but that's enough... ha.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact John Ford by email or phone, please click here.