Deep, warm, open, can affect UK regional dialects
• John Brown is registered with Voice123 since Oct 08, 2009.
John Brown does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
John Brown was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• John Brown started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently John Brown is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
John Brown does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. John Brown was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm and engaging when delivering information. Open and light for general conversation pieces. Distinctive and memorable for presentational pieces.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Solihull, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Born in the north east of England I am geordie by nature. Can deliver in neural British English. Able to switch to Geordie, Scouse, Scottish, Welsh and west country in conversation.
My Voice Experience
Principally recording podcasts for Planet Technologies, delivering technical information to a specific market. The podcasts were single voice pieces describing a technology or service and extolling the benefits which could be gained from their adoption or use.
Typically between 5 and 10 minutes long I also undertook the audio branding aspects to ensure that a level of familiarity was established with the subscribed listeners.
No formal training in voice or studio working. This could be a problem for some, but I believe that it leave me open to a greater aspect of influence and inspiration.
My Studio Equipment
Main Studio kit:
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB
Rode KSA-1 stands
Rode Procaster mic
Samson C01 mic
Samson S-Com plus
Behringer Tube Ultragain MIC200
Tapco Mix 50
Shure SM58 & SM 57 mics
Samson C01U mic
Rode NTG-2 shotgun plus boom
A longstanding career in technology requires the ability to absorb new information quickly.
I have a keen interest in gaming and write and review for a gaming web-site so have a clear understanding of what the differences are between the written and spoken forms are. This has helped a great deal in writing the podcast scripts to date.
I'm also a keen motorcycle rider and former (amateur) racer. This is about planning well forward but being fully accepting of being in the moment and 'feeling' rather than thinking.
I've been asked to present to large audiences on a number of occasions and understand what it means to be able to get the message across, but also to understand the level at which it must be pitched; too high or low and the audience is lost.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact John Brown by email or phone, please click here.