20s Male, Deep, Strong, Clear, w a little sarcasm
• Joel R. Putnam is registered with Voice123 since Jul 07, 2010.
• Joel R. Putnam started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Joel R. Putnam is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 16
• Joel R. Putnam was last active on Voice123 13 days ago
I have a warm, fairly deep voice, clear and casual delivery, and sound like I'm in my 20s. I can pull out the sarcasm and dry humor when you need it. I'm a professional actor, so I can do interesting character voices as well. I grew up listening to audiobooks, narration comes naturally to me. It's a deep voice, yet one you could relate to. Guy next door type.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Gollum, Jar Jar Binks, comical bass, stan freberg. If you play me something male, especially bass range, I can probably imitate it after hearing it twice.
My Voice Experience
I'm a professional actor who has recorded voiceover narration for games, independent video projects as well as ESL learning programs. I have special training in commercial voiceover from Edge Studio.
Commercial Voiceover training with Jay Snyder, Kristin Price, and Sylvia Roldán Dohi of Edge Studio. BA, University of Chicago, Acting training under Ed Sampson, Tiffany Trent, and Shana Bestock.
My Studio Equipment
My Audition quality home studio is made up of a Blue Snowball USB microphone and a workstation using Audacity. I also have some music equipment including Korg Kaossilator synth and an 88-key weighted Yamaha keyboard, patched by a Behringer USB interface and MIDI respectively.
Familiar with IT and legal jargon. Limited capacity to compose original music for your spots (I can use my synth to easily produce catchy, somewhat technoish music for your spot).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Joel R. Putnam by email or phone, please click here.