Offbeat, warm, characters, average, wide ranging
Warm and deep for narrations, professional, fun, and warm for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Chicago, Boston, Wisconsin, comical, cartoonish
My Voice Experience
I have been doing commercial voiceover work for the various radio stations I have worked for since 2002. In that time, I have won awards for Best Promotional Campaign and Best Promotional Announcement from the Indiana Broadcasters Association. I have also won a Gold Addy award from the Advertising Federation of Fort Wayne. In February 2012, I began doing freelance work for AdLab Advertising in Fort Wayne, IN.
I was a student at Ball State University from August 1997 to May 1999, majoring in Telecommunications with a production emphasis. I have been working in commercial radio since October 1999, with experience in news, programming, and production.
My Studio Equipment
I have Adobe Creative Suite 6, including Audition.
I am proficient in social media, helping WRBR-FM increase its online visibility by 35% on Facebook and over 100% on Twitter between February 2013 and January 2014. Currently, I'm co-hosting the Maximus & The Bartender show, the weekly sports talk show on XERSradio.com.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jim Irizarry by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Irizarry is a Standard subscriber.
Jim Irizarry does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jim Irizarry was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jim Irizarry does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jim Irizarry was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.