Offbeat, warm, characters, average, wide ranging
Warm and deep for narrations, professional, fun, and warm for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Chicago, Boston, Wisconsin, comical, cartoonish
My Voice Experience
I have been doing commercial voiceover work for the various radio stations I have worked for since 2002. In that time, I have won awards for Best Promotional Campaign and Best Promotional Announcement from the Indiana Broadcasters Association. I have also won a Gold Addy award from the Advertising Federation of Fort Wayne. In February 2012, I began doing freelance work for AdLab Advertising in Fort Wayne, IN.
I was a student at Ball State University from August 1997 to May 1999, majoring in Telecommunications with a production emphasis. I have been working in commercial radio since October 1999, with experience in news, programming, and production.
My Studio Equipment
I have Adobe Creative Suite 6, including Audition.
I am proficient in social media, helping WRBR-FM increase its online visibility by 35% on Facebook and over 100% on Twitter between February 2013 and January 2014. Currently, I'm co-hosting the Maximus & The Bartender show, the weekly sports talk show on XERSradio.com.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jim Irizarry by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jim Irizarry is a Standard subscriber.
• Jim Irizarry was last active on Voice123 219 days ago