“Innovative”; “dynamic”; “confident”; “authentic”
• Jill Condy is registered with Voice123 since Mar 05, 2012.
• Jill Condy started his/her voice over career in 1997.
• Currently Jill Condy is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Jill Condy was last active on Voice123 210 days ago
Jill is known for a deep, rich unique and totally recognizable voice with an unmistakeable tone that is sure to grab the attention of your target audience.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French, Italian, Scottish, Irish, British, American (Country belle)
My Voice Experience
Jill Condy, a multi-faceted individual who has launched into the voiceover & voice coaching business after 20+ years experience in the corporate training and facilitation industry.
During her life journey, several of these years were spent within the TV, music and radio broadcasting field where she not only did some voiceovers for CFTR radio, but also was a principle actor for shows such as Forensic Factor, Dual Suspects, Showcase and a number of infomercials. After several months of personal voice coaching with the talented John Stocker and Mike Kirby, Jill has now launched into the voiceover business with enthusiasm.
Corporate & industrial tutorials, on-camera, video
Coached & directed by Mike Kirby - Voiceworx
Coached & directed by John Stocker
Coached by Ellen Ray Hennessy
Trained @ Second City
My Studio Equipment
On-Camera experience; principle actor on projects such as Forensic Factor, Dual Suspects, Showcase, various infomercials. Very comfortable with teleprompters, improvisation, spokesperson, public speaking, hosting events, etc.
"Grew up" in the corporate world which allowed me to develop exceptional project management, prioritization, decision-making, discipline, client management skills with a strong dose of humour and positive attitude :)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jill Condy by email or phone, please click here.