Fun, friendly, conversational, real, warm, clean
• Jerry MacKay is registered with Voice123 since 2009-09-23.
• Jerry MacKay started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Jerry MacKay is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 25
• Jerry MacKay was last active on Voice123 27 days ago
Jerry MacKay brings a FUN AND FRIENDLY attitude to every project. Whether it's warm and caring, hard sell or soft, the guy next door or that wacky neighbor down the block, Jerry's voice delivers.
You can rest assured that your script is in good hands. Working from a state-of-the-art home studio means FAST TURNAROUND of your files. Got some script changes? You'll get those back even faster.
While you've heard his voice in all manner of programs, Jerry works frequently on TRAINING AND E-LEARNING programs. His clients include Nike, McDonalds, Comcast, Aramark, Discover, Prudential, BP and Comcast. He also works frequently on SALES AND MARKETING programs, for clients such as Motorola and Intel.
Wanna listen in on the recording session? Choose from Skype, Souce Connect or phone patch. For DELIVERY, Jerry will create your own private download page on his website. Get your files as MP3s, WAVs or AIFs, using any settings you need (if you're not sure, he'll offer some suggestions).
Feel free to contact Jerry about your project; he'll be happy to record a custom demo for you.
Jerry MacKay. Simply...a great voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Clients include Amazon, Motorola, Coca-Cola, Intel, Discover, Aramark, BarclayCard, Prudential, UBS, McDonalds, Nike, BP, Symantec, Comcast, GCI Wireless and Mighty Taco.
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies, Canisius College (Buffalo, NY)
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103 mic
Mac 2 x 2.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 32GB Ram, Soundtrack Pro
Custom GretchKen soundbooth
Connect by ISDN, Source-Connect, Skype or phone patch
Delivery by ISDN, Source-Connect, FTP or e-mail
Besides talking for a living, Jerry has over 15 years experience as a CORPORATE FILMMAKER. He works frequently from outside the booth with other voice actors, which means he knows what it's like to be in your shoes. Working with Jerry, you'll feel like he knows where you're coming from...because he does.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jerry MacKay by email or phone, please click here.