Smooth Narration and Clear Informational
• Jeff Pesce is registered with Voice123 since Oct 06, 2009.
Jeff Pesce does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeff Pesce was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jeff Pesce started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Jeff Pesce is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jeff Pesce does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeff Pesce was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Smooth and professional for high end presentations. Clearly understood pronunciation. Well spoken and pleasant informational tone appropriate for narration and audio books.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Tampa, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Not a character actor or cartoon voice over.
My Voice Experience
Product demonstration videos, instructional DVDs, training materials and informational videos
Architectural project presentations
Book narration for informational or educational publications.
University of South Florida
Mass Communications B.A.
Independent Film Competitions
My Studio Equipment
Canon XL-H1 XLR input to shotgun mic
Private Studio sound insulated
Extensive video production and multimedia development experience
EFP and ENG call sheets 50+ shoots
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jeff Pesce by email or phone, please click here.