Deep, Light New York Accent, Professional Business
• Jay Stern is registered with Voice123 since Mar 09, 2010.
Jay Stern does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jay Stern was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jay Stern started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Jay Stern is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jay Stern does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jay Stern was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a professional business environment voice, perfect for corporate presentations. I offer many moods, i.e. happy, urgent, neutral, dramatic, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I was born and raised in NJ/NY area. I have a touch of a New York accent, but have a generic northern North American accent.
My Voice Experience
I've recorded my voice for The Scandinavian Hunks, EA Games, Kone Elevators, Nokia Siemens Networks, guest appearances on songs, etc.
I come from a musical family, and I've been told I'm a natural at voice-overs. So, I am now promoting what was a hobby into a business.
My Studio Equipment
I have Logic Audio running on a brand new MacBook Pro. I use a Rode microphone with a number of different preamplifiers, depending on the project. I am very particular about the quality of sound, and feel it's just as important as the performance.
I offer fast, reliable service, and I am easy to work with. I will not be satisfied until the client is happy. I like to offer a demo reading to my clients, in a variety of moods, so that he or she can chose the sound they are looking for. I enjoy working with people, and enjoy being their voice.
I do speak Finnish, though not fluently. However, I pronounce Finnish business names flawlessly, and am able to do Company ID tags.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Jay Stern by email or phone, please click here.