wry, offbeat, hip, casual, warm, professional
Can be a wry and unique voice. Looking for a signature sound for your product? This voice has a distinctive, recognizable quality for definitive product identity. Looking for a friendly sound for your product? This voice can be cheerful and accessible without intruding on your product. Looking for a comforting narrator? This voice is ideal for industrials, biographies, or audio books. This voice can do it all.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can do southern, surf dude, character voices, British isles
My Voice Experience
Professional voice over artist for almost 20 years. Have recorded radio commercials, TV commercials, industrials, and podcast / radio hosting.
Look on iTunes for the What Duvet Said podcast which I currently co-host. Also look on iTunes for Realityanatalk, which I cohosted in 2010.
Bachelor degree in theater from UCLA 1992. Professional voiceover artist since graduation when I booked my first Levi's industrial and have been steadily doing radio voiceover ever since.
My Studio Equipment
Do most of my recording on my iPhone now with the Mikey microphone. Save in 44000 WAV format and edit on PC with Sound Forge 10. Am an award winning sound designer for theater and edit my own work professionally.
I'm the easiest and most professional and dedicated actor you've ever worked with. Take direction well, love to do the work, and love to do the grunt work - will edit and send it all on my own.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jason Duplissea by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Duplissea is a Standard subscriber.
Jason Duplissea does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jason Duplissea was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jason Duplissea does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jason Duplissea was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.