Articulate, warm, engaging
Very flexible in voice choices; including, fun and witty for commercials, clear and professional for narration and information, intriguing for audiobooks, attention grabbing for public address, soothing and rich for meditation, amusing and diverse for animation. Confident and comfortable with any project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Announcer, Instructor, Refined British woman, Indian/ Pakistanian woman, Russian woman, Janey-bag-o-donuts from the Bronx, Little Girl, Little Boy
My Voice Experience
I have done public address work for over 25 years, with many accolades from my audience. So much so, in fact, that I decided to begin a career in voiceover. My animation voices were developed over time, entertaining small groups in comedy venues, and working with known coaches. I have experience recording audiobooks and whiteboard/explainer video scripts, testimonials, etc.
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Leadership,
training in mediation, and have several classes under my belt toward a Master's Degree in Communication. More recently, I worked with a variety of professional vocal coaches.
My Studio Equipment
I do my own recording and editing in my studio by "Vocalbooth". It is equipped with a Furman sound conditioner, a Neumann TLM 107 mic, a Golden Age pre-amp, a Blackjack Onyx interface, and I-Mac with Adobe Audition software. This allows clean recordings and quick turn-around on all productions. I have multiple sound tracks and sound effects to compliment production work. Audio files can be delivered via e-mail, FTP, or regular old snail mail.
I have over 25 years of public speaking experience, and have worked in a variety of venues where public relation skills are essential to client/customer retention. I have recorded and edited multiple audiobooks, whiteboard/explainer video scripts, testimonials, etc.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jane Held by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jane Held is a Standard subscriber.
• Jane Held was last active on Voice123 222 days ago