Smart, Malleable, Adapaptable,Classic:
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Movie Trailer Voice Light > Heavy
Smooth Talker,Fast Talker,Cool Talker,Sexy Talker
Southern U.S. Dialects
Old Timey:Dawn of Radio
Italian, Italian American (5 Boroughs/NJ, Latino ( Various) Irish Brogue, Scottish Brogue, English (Proper, Gutteral, Cockney Man and Woman),Slavic, Middle Eastern, Kiwi, Austrailian)
My Voice Experience
I have worked as a professional in the broadcasting and commercial field for over 15 years. I have an extensive background in televison news & weather Announcing. I am a professional Musician and Sound Designer, and have taught Voice Instruction In Sound Recording at the college level. My experience in theater has given my voice the ability to flex itself into melodic and comedic timbre as well as adding the elements of flamboyance and sharp timing. I am both flexible and comfortable working to shape my voice according to professional needs.
SUNY Cobleskill Associates: Liberal Arts
SUNY Oswego: B.A. Broadcasting and Mass Communication
The Learning Annex, Manhattan: Voice Over Seminar
My Studio Equipment
Mackie, Tascam,& Yamaha Mixers
DBX Compressors, Digital Compressors & Effects
Various Microphones & Microphone Emulators
Sound Card: Turtle Beach Santa Cruz
Software: Sound Forge, Acid Pro, Adobe Premiere
Synthesizer: KORG: Triton LE
Guitars, Bass, SAxophone, Drums, Percussion etc.
Jack of most media...master of much!!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact James Freni by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Freni is a Standard subscriber.
James Freni does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
James Freni was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
James Freni does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. James Freni was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.