ANNOUNCER MATURE AUTHORITATIVE CREDIBLE ARTICULATE
Classic announcer. 1930's. 1940's. 1950's. 1960's. News Director and Sportscaster-type presentation. Mature. Responsible. Trustworthy. Credible. Impeccable diction. Academically trained. Hint of whimsy. Rich baritone / bass. Big, deep, booming voice. No regionalisms. Laid back style made popular by Hal Riney.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Spanish, German, Italian
My Voice Experience
Retired Radio Announcer, News Director, Play-by-Play Broadcaster. Extensive experience in Sports Public Address Announcing (football, basketball, baseball, etc.)
English/Speech major - University at Albany (NY). Cambridge School of Radio & Television Broadcasting, NYC. Oral Interpretation of Literature and Poetry. Background in Phonetics, Diction, Debate, Speech Correction.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a VocalBooth.com Platinum Series (double-wall) booth with a Shure KSM27 microphone and SM Pro Audio TB202 Tube PreAmp. I use Audacity on a Dell E310. The studio has phone patch capabilities. I can send WAV, mp3 or AIFF files.
I also have easy access to several top-level, full service recording studios in my area with SourceConnect capabilities.
Longtime church Lector - biblical passages and other readings. Emcee at corporate, government, collegiate and religious functions.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact James F. Finnen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James F. Finnen is a Standard subscriber.
• James F. Finnen was last active on Voice123 231 days ago