Professional Narration - With attitude - Comedic
• Jace Edwards is registered with Voice123 since Mar 26, 2010.
Jace Edwards does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jace Edwards was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Jace Edwards started his/her voice over career in 1993.
• Currently Jace Edwards is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Jace Edwards does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jace Edwards was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can do everything from informational to sexy to narration to professional. I have 16 years experience on air and have honed my skill. Let me do a read for you!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Palm Springs, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Do cartoon voices work as accents? I have an array of high and low pitched "attitudes" that would work well for animation.
My Voice Experience
Like i said, 16 years in radio as a producer/voice over artist/on air talent. I write, produce and perform. Stations I have been on: KCLB, KCAL, KKND, KEDG, KCXX, KNRQ, KZEL, KLYC, KISF - I have worked New Orleans, Las Vegas, Southern California, as well as parts of Oregon. I am seasoned and moldable, let me know what your looking for and I'll read for you!
Academy of Radio Broadcasting (1992-1993)
Umpqua College (Theatre Arts/Journalism Student 1992)
My Studio Equipment
I have access to other studios but my home set up is with a Samson C01U USB Studio Condenser Mic - along with Adobe Audition.
I can produce as well as write - visit my personal website to hear production examples
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jace Edwards by email or phone, please click here.