Strong, smooth and sophisticated
My voice is very strong and commanding like a drill sargent (I am prior military), very James Earl Jones. I've been told it's super smooth at times like a balladeer. Very articulate and crystal clear for narration. After taking her class, September Day said "You have a great voice for a Lexus or Mercedes commercial". I have a tendency to command full attention when I speak or sing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I've been performing monologues since I was young. I watch a lot of movies and travel several times a year picking up accents and dialogues from many locations. Cuban, Spanish, Latino, Russian, Jamaican, British, American(Northeast and Southern accents).
My Voice Experience
I've created several 30 & 60 second radio commercials. A flowery (Beyond Blossom). A night club (Seldom Blues in Detroit). I've recorded a radio promotion for a major grammy award winning artist (DMX) set to perform at a major venue (Chene Park). I've recorded a few video public service announcements. I produced a song (After 5) that received radio play and performed several self-written songs publicly at various venues. I have recorded several answering services for various businesses. I can imitate several artists from Al Jarreau to Michael Jackson.
I am a graduate from Specs Howard School of Media Arts in Southfield, Mi. I have completed September days course in voice acting at Creative Labs in Atlanta, Ga. I lived in Los Angeles, Ca. and worked as a movie extra and music producer.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio with a sound proof booth. I use a few audio and video recording programs such as Adobe Audition, Avid, Sony Vegas and Pinnacle. I have industry standard condenser, dynamic and diaphragm microphones. I also have several digital, HD & 3CCD digital video recording cameras.
I am a prior military 31U Communications Specialist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ike Byrd III by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ike Byrd III is a Standard subscriber.
Ike Byrd III does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ike Byrd III was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ike Byrd III does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ike Byrd III was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.