upbeat, enthusiastic, strong diction, articulate
• Harry Hardee, Jr. is registered with Voice123 since 2009-09-30.
• Harry Hardee, Jr. started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Harry Hardee, Jr. is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 23
• Harry Hardee, Jr. was last active on Voice123 89 days ago
I have a deep tone with good diction. Distinctive voice. Good communicator. Have ability to be versatile in my readings. Great for commercials and narrations. Very smooth and detailed for corporate presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
UPPER DARBY, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Although I am a child by nature, not very good in voice characterizations.
My Voice Experience
my voice-over experience as embryonic as it is, has allowed me to do a corporate narration for my current employer (I am the national/global sales manager). It details the history of my company and the product and services we offer. I also have done the anniversary cd for my church's 100 year celebration. Have done a number of little league game stadium announcements and thought that to be very fun. Was an emcee for a few events of which allow me to showcast my voice such as emcee at auto show and convention centers trade shows.
was the radioman in US Navy; I am a soon to be graduate of CSB school of broadcasting in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
I am a deacon and minister for my church which enables me to do a lot of public speaking as well media and corporate relations for my employer. To update, I am a graduate of Conneticut School of Broadcasting. Past president of my church and council member for 4 years.
My Studio Equipment
I full use of my school's studios now and after graduation in November. I am experience on Adobe Audition 3, iMAC, iXM audio player (Windows) I also have now Audacity and Cool Edit Pro 2 on my home computer so I may work from home at a drop of a hat
Being an avid reader I do public readings for public libraries in my area for children and seniors. I also enjoy teaching whether it be for my company or ministry so constant verbal communication allows me to not only showcase my oratorical skills but to better hone them as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Harry Hardee, Jr. by email or phone, please click here.