warm, comforting, soothing, technical
Warm and deep for narrations; Inviting and conversational for commercials; clear and concise for museum tours and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Indian, New York
My Voice Experience
I'm new to voice over world, however I've had excellent training in New York City and professionally produced demo which highlights my strengths (narration, documentary, nostalgia, museum tours).
Recently completed 6 months of voice over training at Edge Studios in Manhattan, NY which covered speech, diction, marketing and home studio work.
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica AT2035 microphone with pop filter, Pro Tools 8, MBox Mini
Unknown - Click here to ask Glenn Cavazzi
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Glenn Cavazzi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Glenn Cavazzi is a Standard subscriber.
• Glenn Cavazzi was last active on Voice123 134 days ago