Character Specialist, Commercial voice, Bright
• Giselle Jacome is registered with Voice123 since 2012-02-11.
• Giselle Jacome started his/her voice over career in 1986.
• Currently Giselle Jacome is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Giselle Jacome was last active on Voice123 157 days ago
My voice is used for commercials, profesional for intros and presentations, narrations, news,actor´s, lipsynch, fantasy voice, sexy, news, documentaries,children voice.Adult voice, smooth,warm.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Coloquial, Funny, News, Narration, Commercial,young, Colombian, mexican,chilenian,ecuadorian,argentinian,venezolanian,cubanall latin accents.
My Voice Experience
If you are looking for a person with different kind of voice you could use my voice.I just have been working on radio stations since 1986, doing commercials, as a dj, and then get into de radio teather acts. Then I was asked to do a tv Christian series lipsynch to give life to a little characters. I involved at the radio news company called HCJB in Quito Ecuador in 1990 and since as todays I work as a news corresponsal from Quito Ecuador to radios such as, VOA (USA) SER (Spain)Caracol (Colombia), Actualidad (Miami. Worked to Netherland Radio Station doing a Latinamerican program "Noticiero Tercer Mundo" 1993 to 1995. I had made commercial for KFC, Diners Club,Toyota, Movistar, Nissan, Ensure. Just did a lot of voice over for telefonic companies in my country. Documentaries for local and international companies. And as a news reporter and producer at Gitana 94.9 FM Quito Ecuador.
I am Superior Communications Technical. Voice over specialist. Worked at La Bruja 107.3 Fm Quito Ecuador 1990-1992. HCJB World Radio 1992-2003 (News Chief). VOA (voice of America)(stringer/corresponsal)since 1999 as todays. Radio Netherland voice training 1993, ALER Voice training 1994. Scripts radio/tv writtings since 1992 as todays. As a voice trainer at Ecuavisa TV Channel since 2009 as todays. Seminars of Desafios de la radio at CIESPAL 1993, 1994, 1995. Voice training at "Radio Apasionados y Radio Apasionadas" Ciespal 1994. I work since 2010 as todays with Radialistas (ONG) Quito Ecuador doing voice overs.A lot of media productions at HCJB World Radio Station, Majestad Radio Station, Sonorama Radio Station, La Bruja JC Radio Station, Gitana Radio Station at Quito Ecuador.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio, Alto Console S-6, use Shure Microphones, digital system, Sound Forge, and Adobe Audition Pro to edit.
I could create voice for a character. Also could sing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Giselle Jacome by email or phone, please click here.