Authoritative, conversational, masculine, buttery
• George Berrian is registered with Voice123 since Feb 15, 2012.
• George Berrian started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently George Berrian is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• George Berrian was last active on Voice123 133 days ago
Mature, professional, deep, authoritative sound for corporate work. Rich, warm, buttery sound for commercials. Melodic, soothing and highly listenable for Audiobooks.
I'm easy to work with and look forward to enhancing your next audio project!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Irvington, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
US English - Southern, UK English, French, German.
My Voice Experience
I became interested in voice over work years ago which lead me to do some pro-bono work for a local college. I enjoyed the studio experience so much that I decided to invest in professional voice over classes and began to offer this valuable service to my clients.
As an Interactive Creative Director, I have created many web sites and online demos which require audio and video enhancements. I've auditioned and hired voice talent myself and understand the quality and professionalism demanded by clients.
My Studio Equipment
I use Blue Microphones - Yeti Pro, and Avid Pro Tools for Mac in my professional home studio. I also have access to a local studio featuring the following equipment:
- Mackie 1402 Pro Mixer
- Delta 1010 Professional Soundcard
- EV RE-20 Mics
- Hafler Amp
- Symetrics 528-E and DBX Processors
- Cool Edit Pro and Vegas Audio Editing/Recording software
Operating as an interactive "Micro_Agency", I have access to a network of audio engineers, interactive developers, voice and music talent. I can handle much more than just voice over recording.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact George Berrian by email or phone, please click here.